Monday, December 22, 2008

"Japanese Restaurant" without Salmon ???

So again we hung out, we couldn't resist the wonders of what the world is made of, hence we didn't just sit at home !!

Miss Lynnie suggested we should go sushi for the day, and we all thought why not ??? We love SALMONSSSS and so we headed to The Curve and had our " Japanese Cuisine" in a Japanese Restaurant of course ( I am not going to be mean, not mentioning the restaurant's name but try guessing by looking at the pictures posted ok ?? ). Okays, we were not really happy about the whole Japanese cuisine thing, well it's not Miss Lynnie's fault obviously.... *getting ready to list down a few infamous comments about that particular restaurant*


Begins !!


1. OMG, the restaurant was literally like my club's sauna room or any of your gym's sauna, just imagine ??? Isn't most japanese restaurant suppose to be in cool and dry continioned, I mean hello we are eating raw fish for goodness sake, and it's pretty basic to keep the place cool and not "sauna-ish" because by then I wouldn't be swallowing/chewing a raw Sashimi or Salmon ??


2. "What is a Japanese Restaurant without Salmon ??" (Quoted by Miss Lynnie and Ian). Oh yeahh, I got it perhaps a vegetarian Japanese Restaurant, but I'm very sure the one we had visited wasn't all vegetarian !!!


3. The most vital/important/essential asset of a Restaurant, what is it ??? Customer Service of course.... but we were treated as if we were somekind of students in a classroom which we are prohibited to talk or ask any question !!! That's was a big no, no ... All we did was pretty usual being a customer, we need help and so we requested but what we get ?? The infamous " Talk to the hand " respond .....at a Second thought maybe I get Why they are called waitors for a reasons ....Because the only thing that could possibly respond spontaneuosly was the hand signal and it really looks like "WAIT", ok WAITORS ??


We weren't joking, No SALMONS !

Anyways we had a great time, so screw that, we swear we'll never ever wanna visit that restaurant again.... even if they called and tell us they finally caught some fresh Salmons from wherever !!! LOL

While waiting for our movie to commence, we happened to pass by this really interesting shop, it was pink in colour and it's called "Mindori" located somewhere in Cineleisure. Coincidentally, we thought we should have some dessert to get ourselves cooled after being sauna-ed and fortunately we came by on a right day, as it was the day of "Tong" where people celebrates by eating this really tiny white glutionous balls and on top of that we were offered a 20 percent discount for that particular celebration.


Pictures ....



Cis!!! It's the "WAIT-TOR" ....to the left, to the left (don't wanna have any eye contact )
"Zenzai "I think that is what it's called.

The Glutinous ball I was talking about

Promoting model 1

Promoting model 2

Promoting model 3


Please do kindly vote for the best appropriate model that you suggest he/she should be the winner !! LOL


Random Shot.


This pic is so hillarious, I actually made a script and here it goes...


Colleen: Hey, kiss me ..I say you better kiss me .... kiss me fast, why are u not looking at me ???


Jackson: Aiks, don't want lar ...I'm shy, we will do it at home ok ?? ( Don't force me or I will punch you, now eat your tong yuen) * Fake smileS*

Eventually Colleen Stares at Jackson just like the picture...( Do I Smell??)

Finally, these were the last 2 shots before we headed for movie " The beverly Hills Chihuahua" and tell you what ...it was GOOD !!

"Chik chak !!"

Adious

Nickyboi

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I just went that sushi restaurant on monday leh =P

    ReplyDelete