Sunday, January 11, 2009

I want a change !!

I have been pretty low-self esteem lately, constantly complaining about my height, my looks and every other thing I can thought of. Frankly speaking, it's makes me feel exhausted and hopeless/lifeless however I can't stop having all this thoughts...it's like a videotape repeating

My height have been a really constant and recent issue I have been stuck with, not sure why though but I can't stop helping myself not to think about it and start telling myself I look just fine standing just 169cm. I'm really devastated by this issue...it makes me wanna abuse myself ( I have thought of being really fat and ugly because I hated myself or ratherjust confine myself at home so I wouldn't have to face the world ) I just felt really different from who I was or used to be !!

I want a change, I need a change ...I want to be who I used to be. The fabulous gorgeuous charming smiley Nick Seow !!! I am not going to let this "shortness issue" conquer my youthful journey ....Screw it !! I'm gonna CHANGE

Just wait and SEE !!!

1 comment:

  1. ur still charming cute ok?
    like you always have?
    watta hell...
    u ungrateful little dick head
    how many bois out there wish to have a face like urs...
    urghhhh stop complaining and go gym with me!

    ReplyDelete