Friday, December 19, 2008

Relocation


Hey, this is officially my new blogspot, since I have received several complaints from my friends regarding the lagging services of XANGA. Well, I myself have gone through that or rather experienced it , consequently I have decided to create a new blog TODAY (at last).

Herm, my previous blog's URL was www.xanga.com/D_nickz, hence feel free to log in if you guys wanna know more about what I have been through over the last few months since June 2008.

Okays, I'm not gonna tell you why and how I started blogging, because it is all stated in my very first post of the xanga blog ( Go refer??). Well, at least a little introduction of why I have named this blog http://www.theletter-n.blogspot.com/, it's because everything on this blog will based and start from the letter N, well literally since I'm named Nicky or Nicholas by my mom but I prefer being called Nick and that makes me the author of this blog?? ..........so yeahh I'm Nick and this is my Blog which is just me, I and Mine the story of the letter N ...woohoo :)
It's Nicky ....Bitch!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll go link ya ;) and yeah blogspot is so much better than xanga

    ReplyDelete