Friday, December 19, 2008

The Thursday Outing

I need to laugh a lil' before I start blogging, because it's all about laughter. When I think of the outing yesterday, all I wanna do is laugh and laugh and laugh. It was so much fun and it was a really amusing night, thanks to "HISTERIA", Miss Lynnie, "Bancuh MILO" and of course our overall psycho gang of friends !!! Woohoo

Yeaps, it all started on a little boring Thursday afternoon, I got up approximately about 12 noon. Well, nothing special it's my usual time of "Breakfast" or "Morning" during the holidays. Darn, my holidays was mundane !!!! So, as usual my regular routine, woke up and straight down to the television ( Come on ...get a life !!!)

Thank God !!!! Miss Lynnie sms-ed me telling me her life was suckish and she need an outing soon, and I thought " Oooooo, I'm not alone ....someone is even worst !!!" LOL , I know I am being wicked but that's no the point . So, the juices of excitement and interesting-ness hit me on my head and I started getting all the " Uum" to start planning for an outing. As a result, I proudly planned an outing with the Venue: One Utama, Time: 7.30p,m and Crowd: Miss Lynnie, Dior, Ian and Kak Jackson to get the whole party started. ( Hey, it might looks like a very simple plan but it's not easy to decide and plan at least in our gang of group and I did it !!!).

Okays, Dinner went on pretty well, except for some not-so-fresh beef ,wasn't expecting that, so it was quite a dissapointment. Anyways, that doesn't matter. "What do we do after dinners ???", "Movies of course" said little Miss Lynnie and then we asked what movie ??? I am very sure she was quite interested in the all time favourite local Malay horror movie " HISTERIA"( She was being Patriotic for once), well ok I exageratted a lil' not really ALL TIME ??? Since Lynnie overheards some critics regarding the movie while she was doing her private bussiness in the ladies ...yeahh so not ALL TIME I guess Maybe SUMTIMES ??

*LOL, Miss Lynnie don't take this seriously ok ??? I know we all agreed on watching this SUMTIMES-favourite local horror movie ....no offence ??? It's a group agreement thing .....we made a really tough decisison on this, well we couldn't expect much at 9.25p.m, most movies have already started and the only choices was "Histeria" Why ??? because it started at 9.15 p.m and with alot of seats still available ....Which I am surprised !!!

I'm just gonna cut it short on this outting, too much to write !!! Yeah, after the local Malay horror movie, we just can't get our mind off with those bombastic Bahasa they have used in the movie. As a result we converse in Bahasa through out the journey after the movie, and Miss Lynnie hit us with a surprised when she call herself a " I'm very poor in my B.M ok" when she answered my random question of " Apa Kamu nak buat sekarang?? " as we were deciding what to do after the movie( the night was still young ) and she spontaneuosly replied " Jom Kita Mem-bancuh Milo Di rumah Edmund !!" .....OMG, it was the biggest hit of my life, I didn't even get that Membancuh MILO and kasi "STIR" sikit in my mind ???( I'm Lauhing very hard now!! FYI) However, Miss Lynnies got it just as perfect as it should be ??? Poor in B.M huh ??? It was really amusing, I couldn't explain how much we laughed in the car together with Kak Jackson ??? The car was literally moving even when it is still on the "PARKED" mode ....

I know I talked alot, so yeah story proceeds when we met up with Jack and Shirley at Sri Murni for and drink, and then we seriously made it to Edmund's House as suggested by Miss Lynnie minus the Membancuh Milo, Well only because Edmund didn't Have Milo in his house !!! Like Hello ???

LOL, and then WE watched Sailormoon end of story !!! You don't wanna know more LOL and we stayed over.

And Here are some of the "Moments" we had ....kinda memorable I guess??



The "Santarina" Shouting and screaming " Hooo hooo hooo ...here I come, Here I Come " but It frightened the hell out of Jack ( Running away while he is being confused of which direction to escape).

Get that cap out of my head, I need to rock a lil' !!!!
The "infamous " imported HK legs, I was obliged to take a pic with it though it SMELLS SO #$@$#@$ !!!
Last but not least, the actual Photoshoot








Signing Off

Mr. Nick

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me laughed so hard i was literally ''vibrating'' so hard i cant continue reading lol..

    Kasi stir sikit hahahaha wtf!

    ReplyDelete